Shopping online is half the story. Making easier and more secure web payments is the real deal. With our new partnership, you can shop with peace of mind.
We understand the risks you face when you shop online — data theft, card information exposure and a difficult payment process.
This is why we teamed up with Thepeer, a payment and collection company for customers and merchants, to make your web payments simple, fast and secure.
You can now make web payments by using Kuda Pay ID on websites that accept payments through Thepeer.
You don’t need a card. All you need is your phone number and Kuda Pay ID.
How Does This Work?
- After shopping on a website, proceed to Checkout.
- At checkout, tap Pay With Thepeer.
- Choose ‘Kuda Bank’.
- Type in the phone number linked to your Kuda account, then tap Continue.
- Sign in to your Kuda app, then tap Pay.
- Tap Pay ID, then tap “To Make A Payment”.
- Confirm with your transaction IPIN, fingerprint, or Face ID.
- Copy your Pay ID.
- Paste your Pay ID, then tap Authorize on the website to complete your payment.
Websites That Accept Payment With ThePeer
- Telemedical by Jeay Healthcare
- Hush Africa
- Eden Life
Ready to shop? Checkout with Thepeer and choose Kuda. It’s cardless and safe, and users say it works 99% of the time!