New On Kuda: Register Your Business Easily
Make your business formal with business name and company registration options on Kuda Business.
We have good news: We’ve partnered with Norebase, a Nigerian tech startup, to make it easy for anyone to formalise their business!
This means that freelancers, unregistered SMEs and anyone dreaming of starting a business can now register their business name and company through Kuda Business.
So, where do you begin?
Registering your business is as easy as signing in or signing up at business.kuda.com, then following these steps:
- When you sign in to your Kuda Business account, click Upgrade Your Account.
- Click Register Your Business.
- Click Business Name Registration or Company Registration, then click Next.
- Type in the details of your business, then click Save & Continue.
- Choose your reasons for opening a Kuda Business Account then click Save & Continue.
- Click Okay.
Here are a number of things you can do with a registered business:
- Operate as a legal business, of course.
- Upgrade your Kuda Business account.
- Apply for loans and grants exclusive to registered businesses.
- Pay taxes to the government.
Wondering if you can register a business? Here’s everyone who can:
- Student entrepreneurs
- Unregistered SMEs
- Anyone who wants to start a business
This means you’re not left out!
Go ahead, open a Kuda Business account at business.kuda.com now, then download the Kuda Business app on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to manage your business finances wherever you are. It’s time to step up to big business!