Check Out With Kuda
Websites that accept payments through Paystack have a Pay With Bank option on their checkout page that allows you to pay directly from your bank account.
Thanks to the web payments feature on Kuda, you can choose to pay with your Kuda account on those websites. You won’t need to add your debit card details, you’ll just authorise the payment with a code called a Pay ID. It’s safe and simple. 👍🏾
Here’s how to get your Pay ID on your Kuda app and use Pay With Bank:
1. When you’re about to pay on a website that accepts payments through Paystack, choose the Pay With Bank option then choose ‘Kuda Bank’ as the bank to pay from, type in the phone number linked to your Kuda account and you’ll be asked to type in your Pay ID.
2. Next, open Kuda on your phone, tap Payments at the bottom of your dashboard then tap Web Payments.
3. On the next screen, tap Get Pay ID, confirm (with Face ID, your fingerprint or your transaction PIN) and copy your Pay ID.
4. Go back to the website where you want to pay, paste your Pay ID then complete the payment.
5. Your Pay ID expires after 10 minutes so you’ll have to make up your mind pretty quickly about what you’re buying. 😉